BC/BE Transplant Nephrologist Opportunity - Fargo ND
- Position Type
Sanford Health has an opening for a Board Certified/Board Eligible Transplant Nephrologist with Transplant Nephrology Fellowship to join the Sanford Health Clinic located in Fargo, North Dakota.
- Fargo nephrology staff includes 5 Physicians, 3 Advanced Practice Providers, 1 Transplant Surgeon, Pre and Post-Transplant, and Living Donor Coordinators, Social Workers, and Quality Coordinator.
- HLA lab located in clinic.
- Clinic hours - 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
- Expectation includes some portion of general nephrology practice including management of in-center dialysis patients
- Call Varies: 6-8 days per month; current call rotates approximately a week per month per physician.
- New $494 million state-of-the-art Sanford Medical Center Fargo
- Research and teaching opportunities available
- H1b visa sponsor available
Sanford Health offers a guaranteed salary for the first two years. Comprehensive benefits are offered along with paid malpractice insurance, relocation allowance and much more.
Apply for BC/BE Transplant Nephrologist Opportunity - Fargo ND
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly