Physician - Gastroenterology
Excellent opportunity for a Gastroenterologist:
- Seeking BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join group of 3 Physicians and 1 PA.
- This is a hospital employed position due to growth.
- The practice offers a wide range of digestive disease diagnosis and care, including liver studies, ERCP, video capsule endoscopy, esophageal studies, upper endoscopy and colonoscopy.
- Work in a rewarding environment where you are a valued member of the team.
- Join collegial group providers in a mission base health system.
- Work with caring and experienced support staff.
- Full Benefits, including: health, dental, 403b & 457 Retirement Plans, CME and more!
- Sign on Bonus- $25,000, Up to $10,000 for relocation assistance, Generous Student Loan Reimbursement.
- Welcome visa candidates to apply.
Lively Riverside City- Home of the University of Maine:
Enjoy the Arts: Art Museum, Children s Discovery Museum; Symphony Orchestra is the oldest professional community symphony in the US; and Penobscot Theatre Company. Music venue: Waterfront Pavilion, an open-air amphitheater on the banks of the Penobscot River in the heart of downtown. The Collins Center for the Arts on UMaine s flagship campus nearby offers a 1200 seat theater. The city s International airport hosts Delta/Northwest, US Airways, and Allegiant Airlines, with jet service to NYC, Philadelphia, Chicago, Detroit, Charlotte, Atlanta and Orlando. Discover a myriad of locally owned restaurants, cafes and pubs/breweries, charming in-town shops. The schools are highly rated in this family-centered community. You can live in the country, suburb, or downtown affordably and be only minutes from the hospital. 4hrs to Boston, 2hrs to Sugarloaf USA skiing, and less than 1hr to Penobscot Bay sailing and Bar Harbor/Acadia National Park.
St. Joseph's Healthcare: 110-bed Catholic community hospital located in Bangor. The service area for the hospital is over 120,000 Maine residents. The hospital recently underwent a series of major renovations to improve the patient care areas including patient rooms, a state-of-the-art emergency department and operating suites and a new MRI Center. St. Joseph Healthcare offers an environment where professional growth and development are assigned the highest priority. We encourage members of our team to advance to levels of expertise while concurrently supporting our clearly defined mission, vision, and values. We have an impressive history of community involvement and are proud of our commitment to achieving the highest quality of individualized care. St. Joseph Healthcare mission is committed to wellness promotion and wholistic healing-provides healthcare services which embody compassion, competence, and community. These are the words we live by, each one of us who comprise the caring community of St. Joseph Healthcare.
Apply for Physician - Gastroenterology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly