Gynecologic Oncologist - Mercy Hospital David C. Pratt Cancer Center in St. Louis, Missouri
Sign-on/Commencement Bonus, Fellowship Stipend, and Student Loan Repayment Programs Available
Mercy Clinic is seeking a Gynecologic Oncologist to join an established practice at the David C. Pratt Cancer Center on campus of Mercy Hospital in St. Louis County, Missouri. Responsibilities include clinic and academic duties with OB/GYN residents. Mercy is equipped with minimally invasive laparoscopic equipment and robotic da Vinci surgical systems.
Part-time and Full-time positions available!
Mercy Hospital – David C. Pratt Cancer Center:
- David C. Pratt Cancer Center, a nationally accredited center for outpatient treatment, radiation oncology and infusion services for our cancer patients
- Mercy's Obstetrics/Gynecology Department sponsors a residency training program and is supported by a full staff of OB/GYN subspecialists
- 120 OB/GYN’s on hospital medical staff, with more than 9,000 deliveries annually
- 979-bed, fully-accredited teaching hospital
- The David C. Pratt Cancer Center is accredited with commendation by the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons, a distinction given to only one in five health care facilities in the country
- Clinical studies for every major type of cancer, giving our patients access to the latest therapies
This Position Offers:
- Sign-on/Commencement bonus
- Fellowship stipend
- Student loan repayment programs
- Relocation assistance
- Professional liability coverage
- Partnership in a physician led, multi-specialty organization
Mercy, a four-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 40 hospitals and more than 2,500 Mercy Clinic physicians.
Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group. Today, Mercy Clinic is ranked one the largest integrated physician organization in the country by SK&A.
Mercy hospitals and clinics are based in St. Louis County and surrounding communities near excellent neighborhoods, public and private schools, restaurants, hiking and biking trails, an international airport, and more.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
Apply for Gynecologic Oncologist - Mercy Hospital David C. Pratt Cancer Center in St. Louis, Missouri
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly