Physician - Pulmonary/Critical Care
Palos Medical Group (PMG) seeks BE/BC Pulmonary Critical Care specialist to join their team. This unique opportunity offers:
- Full time, 7 on / 7 off schedule
- ICU coverage and pulmonary consults; outpatient care available if desired
- Backup support from very strong hospitalist program including in-house nocturnists and anesthesia
- Full support from various subspecialties including cardiology, infectious disease, nephrology, neuro-hospitalists, intervention radiology, surgery, cardiothoracic surgery and thoracic surgery.
- Palos Hospital, named an America’s 50 Best™ by Healthgrades, is a 428-bed hospital with a 24-bed ICU.
- Palos Health, an independent, fully-integrated, community-based health system, delivers top-quality compassionate, inpatient and outpatient care to the residents of Chicago’s southwest suburbs.
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
- Palos Heights is less than an hour from downtown Chicago
- Cheer on your favorite professional sports team – the Bulls, White Sox, Cubs, Bears and Blackhawks
- Enjoy some of best theater and jazz in the world
- No matter how the wind blows, Chicago has something for every member of the family!
Apply for Physician - Pulmonary/Critical Care
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly