Lung Transplant Pulmonologist
The Texas Transplant Institute, a department of Methodist Hospital, is expanding our transplant services and are supporting recruitment efforts for a Lung Transplant Pulmonologist to join a private practice in San Antonio, TX. Come grow your career with this exciting, unique opportunity to support the development of our lung transplant program!
Since 1999, the Texas Transplant Institute in San Antonio has grown to become a top destination for people all over the world. Our expert medical team is on the cutting edge of bone marrow transplants, heart transplants, kidney transplant, liver transplant, stem cell transplant and pancreas transplant. https://sahealth.com/service/transplant-services
Successful candidates will be BC/BE in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine and have at least 12 months experience in all aspects of medical management of lung transplant patients (participate in the management and selection of patients prior to transplantation, and participate in the management both peri- and post-lung transplantation).
Practice and Position Highlights:
* Large Pulmonary/Critical Care practice that provides clinical patient care and administrative oversight in the intensive care units and respiratory care department.
* Practice also includes dedicated ICU mid-level providers to provide additional care and support.
* 50% in-patient/50% outpatient
* Physician-centric Culture
Comprehensive Recruitment Package Includes:
* Sign-on bonus
* Highly Compensated Position
* Comprehensive benefit package
* Relocation Assistance
What does San Antonio offer?
* The San Antonio MSA has grown by 11.75% between 2010 and 2016 and is predicted to increase an additional 8.12% by 2021.
* Great restaurants and over 240 parks and 150 miles worth of walking, hiking and biking trails to help burn off all the delicious food SA has to offer.
* Family friendly - home to major theme parks, several museums and the only Smithsonian outside of the Nation's Capital!
* No state income tax, tort reform, and a lower cost of living than the national average.
Our growing city was recently named by U.S. News and World Report as the #2 best place to live in Texas, and #14 in all of the US! (https://realestate.usnews.com/places/texas/san-antonio)
Apply for Lung Transplant Pulmonologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly