Hospitalist/Nocturnist Locum Tenen/Moonlighter Opportunities
Cambridge Health Alliance, a well respected, nationally recognized and award-winning public healthcare system, is recruiting for part time and full time hospitalists and nocturnists. CHA is a teaching affiliate of both Harvard Medical School (HMS) and Tufts University School of Medicine. Our system is comprised of three campuses and an integrated network of both primary and specialty outpatient care practices in Cambridge, Somerville and Boston’s Metro North Region.
- Locum Tenen/ Moonlighter opportunities available
- Schedule will consist of daytime and nighttime shifts, nocturnist positions are available
- Academic Appointment at Harvard Medical School
- Opportunity to teach medical students and residents
- Coverage at our Everett Hospital location
- Physician assistant support
- CHA’s hospitalist department consists of 25+ clinicians
Ideal candidates will be Board Certified, patient centered and demonstrate a strong commitment to work with a multicultural, underserved patient population. Experience and interest in performing procedures and community ICU coverage preferred. At CHA we offer a supportive and collegial environment, a strong infrastructure, a fully integrated electronic medical record system (EPIC) and competitive hourly rate. www.chaproviders.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for Hospitalist/Nocturnist Locum Tenen/Moonlighter Opportunities
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly