Exciting OB/GYN Hospitalist Opportunity in the Beautiful Pacific Northwest
Seeking an additional BC/BE OB/GYN hospitalist to join our practice at Swedish Hospital First Hill campus in Seattle.
- Hospitalists are part of our affiliated MEDNAX team of maternal-fetal medicine specialists
- Responsibilities include assisting MFM and OB providers with deliveries, surgical assists, OB emergencies and OB triage evaluations
- Approximately 7,500 annual deliveries
- Active teaching opportunities with OB fellows, OB and family medicine residents
Over three million Pacific Northwesterners call Seattle home. The continental United States' northwestern most point, Seattle sits on the Pacific Rim with sweeping panorama views of Puget Sound, the San Juan Islands, the Olympic mountain range and majestic Mount Rainier. Home to the University of Washington, Seattle is the nation's most educated city, with the highest percentage of college graduates. Seattle offers its residents a high quality of life, with opportunities to golf, sail, ski, kayak, camp and hike, as well as urban pleasures like world-class restaurants, stylish shopping, luxurious hotels and vibrant nightlife, including, of course, an always-evolving live music scene.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 40-year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply for OBGYN Hospitalist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly