Home Location based on Geographical Preference within the state of Texas
If you are an OB/GYN Hospitalist interested in making an immediate impact with a national leader in providing OB/GYN Hospitalist services, this is the opportunity for you. This FULL TIME role is an attractive consideration as your next career move (or your first career move)!
MEDNAX's Regional Resource Team is intended to serve as short (3 month) or intermediate (6 month) term resource for MEDNAX-affiliated practices within the state of TX and surrounding areas. This gives qualified providers the experience in multiple settings and facilities with exposure to an array of cases and hospitals.
As part of MEDNAX's OB/GYN Hospitalist Regional Resource Team, you will put your clinical expertise and leadership skills to good use as you:
- Travel to various locations to support clinical care regional operational needs
- Adapt to new and challenging environments
- Support industry leader and drive growth efforts
- Collaboration with national OB/GYN Hospitalist leaders, MFM and neonatology providers
Providers will be well compensated for travel required in this position and all travel related expenses covered.
- Willingness to work in a variety of practice settings or demonstrate ability to successfully and quickly adapt to new and challenging environments
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in developing strong relationships with staff
- Regular travel
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance401(k) with annual matching programAdvanced and continuing medical educationLeadership training and advancement opportunitiesEmployee stock purchase plan at a 15% discountProfessional liability insuranceSupport and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 40-year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply for OBGYN Hospitalist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly