General Gynecologist and Laparoscopic Surgeon
We believe getting well and staying well should be simple. This is what guides all of our service to patients. We also believe doctors should be treated with respect and not like numbers. They should be well paid for their work. We pride ourselves in the clinical care we offer and understand the good gynecologists in NYC are busy.
We are a group of 28 doctors and physical therapists. We have been open for 12 years as a women's health practice with mainly gynecologists but have expanded with cardiology, internal medicine, endocrinology, family medicine, pain management, nutrition, urology and physical therapy. We operate at Weill-Cornell and the job comes with an opportunity for both faculty appointment at Cornell and partnership. We have full time in-house ultrasound and a Joint Commission Accredited in-house operating room. Our EMR is eClinicalworks and we are active in promoting televisits. We have 6 offices located throughout Manhattan and Brooklyn.
Successful candidates will:
- Be graduates of a US residency in OB/GYN
- Have top 10% recommendations
- Preference given to AAGL or SLS fellowship graduates (not required)
- Preference given to current NYC gynecologists with current patients. (not required)
- Occurrence Med mal 401k with match
- Health insurance
- Commuter payments
- NYS license/DEA/specialty society coverage
- Relocation funds
Apply for General Gynecologist and Laparoscopic Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly