BC/BE Hospitalists and Nocturnists
BC/BE Hospitalists and Nocturnists Opportunities Anne Arundel Medical Center
Situated in the beautiful Annapolis Maryland, the capital city of Maryland – is Forward-Thinking Leadership that is adapting to the transforming healthcare systems and progressing into Preventative Healthcare. Become part of this growing group of innovative, and pragmatic physicians working as a team dedicated to learning and improvement. Be part of an engaged and collegial community of physicians. Opportunities for teaching, quality improvement leadership and clinical research leadership exist.
- 152 - 12 hour Shifts with the opportunity to work extra shifts
- Open schedule
- Closed ICU; no ICU coverage
- Shift Coverage time: 7:pm – 7:am or 7:30pm – 7:30am.
- 188 Shifts per year (about 16 shifts per month)
- 10 hour shifts with one or two 12 hour shifts (per Month)
- Open Scheduling
- Closed ICU; no ICU procedures
- Shift Coverage time: 7:30am – 5:30 pm; 9:30am - 7:30 pm (Admitting); 3pm – 11pm (Swing)
- Sub - specialty Coverage: On-site and Phone for both Hospitalist and Nocturnist
- CME dollars and Paid Days off for CME attendance.
- Combined Leave Days Paid
- Competitive Salary and Generous Quality Incentive
- Health, Dental, Vision, 403B w/matching, and so much more…
Required Minimum Qualifications: The employee must be licensed to practice in the State of Maryland and Board Certified/Board Eligible in Internal Medicine or a comparable adult medical specialty. The employee must also fulfill the requirements for medical staff membership at Anne Arundel Medical Center.
Required Licenses and Certificates:
- Maryland Medical License
To learn more about this exceptional opportunity - please send your CV to Kim Collins, Physician Recruiter -
firstname.lastname@example.org or call (443) 481-5166
Anne Arundel Medical Center is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer
Apply for BC/BE Hospitalists and Nocturnists
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly