General Orthopedic Surgeon Needed in Pennsylvania
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive base salary with bonus. You will also receive paid malpractice, a sign-on bonus, student loan repayment, vacation, CME allowance, a 401k retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Johnstown is home to high-performing schools, safe and affordable neighborhoods, a rich historical heritage, and a lively culture and arts scene. There is recreation for all four seasons abounds, including hiking, biking, and running trails. Enjoy winter activities at some of the most acclaimed resorts on the east coast.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Base salary with bonus
- Busy and established practice
- Join four other orthopedic surgeons
- Office located on the hospital campus
- One hospital for call coverage
- See 25 to 30 patients per day in the office
- Experienced support staff
- Four seasons of recreation opportunities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for General Orthopedic Surgeon Needed in Pennsylvania
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly