OB/GYN Needed in Pennsylvania
This opportunity has a competitive annual salary. You will be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, 4 weeks of vacation to start, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 15 days of CME time $3,500, 401k/403b/457b retirement plans, and occurrence malpractice insurance. Loan repayment is available, but not guaranteed.
Bloomsburg, PA is a small, historic town located within Columbia County and is home to Bloomsburg University. Deep in the heart of the Susquehanna River Valley, it boasts a rich economic history and has a diverse economy. There is a vibrant downtown community of small businesses from shops to bars and eateries. It is also home to a municipal airport, landmark Town Park with many acres of recreational activities, and has one of the largest and longest running fairs in the country. With so much to do and see, Bloomsburg is a great place to live, work, and play.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Lee Bradford at 203.663.9359 or send your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Occurrence malpractice
- Offering 3 retirement programs
- Midwife centered practice
- Join 3 OB/GYNs and 6 midwives
- OBs take 2nd call to midwives
- More than 500 deliveries each year
- Newly remodeled OB Unit
- Great place to raise a family
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for OB/GYN Needed in Pennsylvania
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly