Lucrative Gastroenterology Physician Needed in upscale Louisiana suburb
- Position Type
This hospital-employed opportunity is offering a $20k sign-on bonus, malpractice with tail coverage, medical and dental benefits, disability, 40 days of PTO including holidays, 5 days of CME, a retirement plan with match, student loan repayment, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy living in this Baton Rouge suburb, conveniently located just north of the city. The community features pleasant neighborhoods, top-ranked schools, a wide variety of eateries, shops and stores convenient to residential areas, along with an abundance of recreational activities. Enjoy the cultural diversity and expanding arts scene in downtown Baton Rouge.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position or to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please submit your CV and references to Victoria Fournier at email@example.com or call 954.837.2611. All inquiries are confidential.
- High volume with RVU compensation
- Additional quality bonus
- Primarily outpatient
- No EUS or ERCP required
- Monday through Friday schedule
- J1 and H-1B visa sponsorship
- An affluent suburb of Baton Rouge
- LSU in Baton Rouge
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Lucrative Gastroenterology Physician Needed in upscale Louisiana suburb
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly