A Georgia Group Practice Seeks an OB/GYN with Robotics Training
- Position Type
This position offers a compensation based on experience. You will also receive medical benefits, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy living and working in this family friendly town with local festivals, sporting events, and other community activities that bring neighbors together. In addition, it is an easy drive to Atlanta, Savannah, and Charleston, South Carolina.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Gary Bauer at 203.663.9373 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Salary is based on experience
- Level II NICU
- LDR unit, O.R.s, and postpartum floor
- Well-established practice
- Join physicians, midwives, and an NP
- Robotics training required
- Direct interstate access to International Airport
- 80 miles south of downtown Atlanta
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for A Georgia Group Practice Seeks an OB/GYN with Robotics Training
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly