OB/GYN Physician Practice (Outpatient)
Schedule: Full-time, Monday Friday, Average call- once a week. PRN opportunities are also available
Compensation: Competitive base salary plus various bonus incentives.
Requirements: Board eligibility (active candidacy) or certification in Obstetrics and Gynecology and the completion of an accredited residency program. Completion of Medical Doctorate (MD) or Doctorate of Osteopathic Medicine (DO) is required.
We are seeking an outstanding OB/GYN physician to join our team of OB/GYN physicians who practice at VHC's Alexandria outpatient facility. We are seeking physicians who are excited to build our OBGYN Outpatient practice that is growing because of the large referral base provided by the hospital and its outpatient practices. Multiple opportunities exist for resident and student teaching.
There are robotic and laparoscopic surgeons to assist and refer to when necessary.
- As a VHC PG doctor, you will enjoy the benefits of being a hospital employee and part of a multispecialty group comprised of 100+ members including Primary Care Physicians and a wide range of specialists.
- Excellent clinical and interpersonal skills are required as well as the desire to be part of a team that functions at the highest level.
- Our nationally recognized hospital and team of doctors pride themselves on providing evidence-based, high quality, high standard and empathetic care.
- Our highly competitive compensation package includes an excellent base salary plus comprehensive bonus incentives.
- We promote a healthy work-life balance to include flexible working hours and offer a generous benefit package including malpractice coverage, health insurance, life, disability, 401K match, generous CME, loan repayment assistance, relocation assistance (if applicable), as well as other benefits.
- Georgetown University School of Medicine faculty appointments are available.
- Click here to learn more about VHC, or click on this link to visit our websitehttps://www.vhcphysiciangroup.com/careers/for-physicians/.
Our practices are state of the art and fully equipped to provide an excellent clinical experience.
- As a hospital-employed physician you will have the full support of the administration including John R. Garrett, MD, FACS, Director of Physician Operations for VHC Physician Group, VHC's Chief of Cardiac, Vascular and Thoracic Surgery, and Chairman of the Virginia Hospital Center Health System's Board of Directors.
- Administration understands that keeping the patient load reasonable for its physicians is essential to realizing the full benefits of our team based approach to care. NPs are members of the care team and assist the physicians with providing excellent care to our patients while maintain a work life balance.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- Located in Arlington, VA, VHC is the only Hospital in the mid-Atlantic region that is a proud member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network (a national network of independent healthcare organizations).
- Virginia Hospital Center (VHC) is a nationally recognized hospital and teaching facility that has been delivering the highest quality care to the Washington, DC metropolitan area for over 70 years.
VHC is a top Hospital in the region that was named a Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services Four-Star Hospital, and is also designated as a Magnet hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
- In 2017, VHC earned the Distinguished Hospital Clinical Excellence Award and the Outstanding Patient Experience Award from HealthGrades.
- VHC is recognized in Becker's Healthcare "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare | 2018."
- VHC is a 394-bed, licensed, all-private room Hospital.
We look forward to hearing from qualified candidates interested in joining us in a highly collegial environment where the patient is at the center of what we do.
Arlington is home to the Pentagon and the Arlington National Cemetery.
Fairfax and Arlington Counties continues to attract families who enjoy living near D.C. but desire a suburban lifestyle.
Fairfax County has some of the highest ranking schools in the nation according to U.S. News and World Reports.
Arlington County also offers outstanding schools - about 91 percent of all graduating high school seniors in Arlington go on to attend college.
Northern Virginia has many recreational and community amenities including: over 89 miles of biking/jogging trails, 167 public parks, approximately 14 community centers, 7 live stage theaters, 8 libraries, and 652 restaurants.
Whether you choose to live in Arlington County, Fairfax County, or in any of the other great areas in the DC area, you will have little problem in finding a location that is right for you.
Apply for OB/GYN Physician Practice (Outpatient)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly