Pain Management Job at New Clinic in CA
You will receive a generous compensation package with a malpractice stipend. Your perks and benefits will depend on the employment model you choose.
Come live and practice in an attractive community in northern California. It is a college town that is home to one of the most diverse populations in the state. Come enjoy a wonderful California lifestyle near wine country and the Sierra Nevada. San Francisco is within easy reach for weekend getaways to a big city.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please call Dona Menton at 203.663.9325 or forward your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Excellent compensation
- 3 compensation models
- Malpractice stipend
- Build a new pain practice
- 100% pain management
- BC or BE required
- Wonderful family community less than 2 hours from San Francisco
- Join a full-service facility that has been part of the community for over 100 years
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Pain Management Job at New Clinic in CA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly