Orthopedic Surgeon Needed in Fairbanks, Alaska
This position offers a competitive base salary plus RVU productivity compensation an incentive bonus. You will also receive a $65k signing bonus and temporary housing, malpractice insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits, PTO, CME time, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Come live and practice in Fairbanks, Alaska with its population of over 100,000 residents. Fairbanks is a university community with a surprising amount of arts, music, theater, and community activities. Situated in the Tanana River Valley with the Alaska Range to the south and the Brooks Range to the north, Fairbanks is surrounded by the awesome beauty of wilderness.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact John DeJoseph at 203.663.9386 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Base salary plus RVUs
- $65k signing bonus and temporary housing
- Productivity and incentive bonuses
- Bread and butter, upper extremities, hand, etcetera
- Board certified in orthopedic surgery (MD or DO)
- Prefer sports medicine fellowship
- Must possess exceptional people skills
- Unrestricted licensure to practice within Alaska
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Orthopedic Surgeon Needed in Fairbanks, Alaska
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly