EM Locums Job in Utah
A hospital located in Utah is seeking an emergency medicine physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The candidate may be non-boarded, board certified, or board eligible with and ACLS, ATLS, and PALS. This is a solo position, no trauma. The facility uses Cerner EMR. The schedule is 12- or 24-hour shifts. The facility can wait for you to obtain a UT state license.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Certification: Non-boarded considered
- License: Active UT state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 12- and 24-hour shifts
- Charting: Cerner
- Other Certification: ACLS, ATLS, PALS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Apply for EM Locums Job in Utah
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly