An Orthopedic Surgeon Is Required for Temporary Assistance in IL
We are helping an Illinois-based facility that is currently seeking an orthopedic surgeon to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be weekend call. You need to be comfortable with EMR charting, and the facility uses Epic. You should be board certified or board eligible. There will be enough time to obtain an IL state license before this assignment starts.
Let your CompHealth recruiter know if this assignment sounds like a good fit for you.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: IL state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Weekend call
- Charting: Epic EMR
- Procedures: General and sports medicine
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Apply for An Orthopedic Surgeon Is Required for Temporary Assistance in IL
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly