Hospitalist Medical Director Needed in Oregon
- Position Type
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with performance incentives. You will be offered a $25k sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation,/PTO, $5k CME allowance, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
If you love the outdoors, you will love living in Southern Oregon.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position or to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Chris Ballard at 954.837.2605 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Performance incentives start in year two
- Clinical and medical director responsibilities
- Flexible block schedule
- 168 shifts per year for full-time
- 49 bed community hospital
- See 18 to 20 patients per shift
- BC/BE IM or FP welcomed
- H-1B visa sponsorship available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Hospitalist Medical Director Needed in Oregon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly