Palliative Physician Needed for Inpatient Care in Oregon
You will receive a guaranteed base salary of $220,000 per year and annual performance incentives up to 16% of base. You will also be provided medical benefits, $15k relocation assistance, a $50k sign-on bonus, $5k CME allowance, a retirement plan, 240 hours of PTO and malpractice insurance.
Southern Oregon is a great place to live especially if you love the outdoors. It offers family-friendly communities, wonderful schools, excellent weather, abundant recreational activities, and an opportunity to enjoy a well-balanced life. It is known for its hiking, biking, fishing, river-boating, snow-skiing,and more.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Chris Ballard at 954.837.2605 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Guaranteed base salary of $220,000 per year
- Annual performance incentives up to 16% of base
- $50,000 signing bonus
- $15,000 relocation assistance
- $5,000 annual CME allowance
- 240 hours of PTO
- Work Monday through Friday
- BC/BE IM or palliative care
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Palliative Physician Needed for Inpatient Care in Oregon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly