A Hospitalist Is Needed in the Boston Suburbs of Massachusetts with Block Schedule
This hospital-employed position is offering strong earnings. You will also be offered health/dental/vision benefits, a 401k, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, malpractice with tail coverage, and CME.
You will be close to Boston and all it's amenities. Live and practice in a great New England city where there is a busy commercial and political center with something for everyone.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any hospitalist jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, contact Kaylee Petrosino at 954.837.2662 or send your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Base Salary $315k plus bonus
- Join a premier hospitalist group
- No procedures needed
- 7 on and 7 off block schedule
- Nocturnist shifts from 7 pm to 7 pm
- See 8 to 9 admissions per night
- Run codes and cross coverage
- Live and work near metro Boston
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for A Hospitalist Is Needed in the Boston Suburbs of Massachusetts with Block Schedule
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly