Nocturnist with Block Schedule Needed in Central Illinois
This position offers a compensation that is competitive to the region and based on experience. You will also receive sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical and dental benefits, CME, a 403b retirement plan with employer contribution, and relocation assistance.
With ease of transportation, excellent schools, and affordable housing options, this community features the friendliness and advantages of a smaller town while offering the dining, arts, sports, and entertainment options found in a much larger city.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- IM or FP candidates
- 7 on 7 off nocturnist block schedule
- Join an established team of 50 hospitalists
- Overnight swing, night triage, and cross coverage
- 6 to 12 estimate for admissions
- B/C if more than one year out of residency
- EHR system in place
- 2.5 hours to Chicago and 2 hours to Indianapolis
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Nocturnist with Block Schedule Needed in Central Illinois
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly