Assistance Is Needed from Temporary Emergency Medicine Physician in AK
We are currently helping a medical center in Alaska that is in need of an emergency medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be 12-hour day and night shifts. As the covering physician, you will need to be board certified or board eligible with ACLS, ATLS, BLS, and PALS certification. For this assignment, CompHealth is able to help an unlicensed physician obtain an AK state license. The assignment requirements include rounding on acute patients.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: AK state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 12-hour day and night shifts
- Other Certification: ACLS, ATLS, BLS, and PALS
- Procedures: Rounding on acute patients
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Apply for Assistance Is Needed from Temporary Emergency Medicine Physician in AK
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly