Nocturnist Position Available in Tuscon, Arizona
This employed position offers a competitive compensation and bonuses. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
This position is located in the growing and attractive city of Tucson, Arizona. Spend your weekends enjoying the warm weather and abundance of activities. Tucson is home to the University of Arizona, an endless amount of golf courses, and year-round Arizona sunshine. You can hike up in the Santa Catalina Mountains, enjoy a wine tour, or a trip to the zoo.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Nocturnist block schedule
- Can be 7 on and 7 off or similar
- Average 15 shifts per month
- No procedures required
- Reasonable patient admissions
- Spanish a plus, but not required
- Great location in a major city
- Home of University of Arizona
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Nocturnist Position Available in Tuscon, Arizona
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly