Nocturnist Needed in Phoenix Arizona
This position offers a competitive compensation package with production bonuses. You will also receive relocation assistance, medical benefits, CME time, and a retirement plan.
You will enjoy living and working in Phoenix, Arizona. This is a great location with plenty of culture, sports, and outdoor recreation.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, contact Kaylee Petrosino at 954.837.2662 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive compensation with production bonuses
- Nocturnist schedule
- Flex block scheduling offered
- Options to pitch up extra shifts
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Great food scene
- Year-round recreational activities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Nocturnist Needed in Phoenix Arizona
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly