Physician - Emergency Medicine - EMS Director
The Guthrie Clinic is seeking an Emergency Medical Services Director to join its Emergency Medicine team in Sayre, PA.
Why consider this opportunity?
- Provide medical direction for PA and NY based Air Methods flight crews
- Provide medical oversight, develop protocols, monitor quality assurance and continuing education
- Participate in EMS affairs and act as a liaison between EMS and the Robert Packer Hospital Department of Emergency Medicine/Trauma
- EMS Fellowship training preferred and ABEM/AOBEM certification/eligibility required
- Level II Trauma Center averaging 35,000 visits annually
- Emergency Medicine Residency; teaching of residents and students desirable
- Brand new state-of-the-art Emergency Department planned, with renovations underway
- Compensation $405,600++ with affordable living in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region
- Excellent benefits package includes full medical and dental, paid vacation, paid CME meeting time (with allowance), retirement savings plan match, disability and life insurance
Guthrie is a fully integrated healthcare system servicing Northeast Pennsylvania and the Southern Tier region of New York. With five hospitals and 45 regional offices in a 12-county catchment area, our team of nearly 500 Physicians and Advanced Practitioners provides more than 1 million patient visits per year.
For more information, contact Krisi VanTassel by calling (570) 887-5203 or by email at Krisi.VanTassel@guthrie.org.
Apply for Physician - Emergency Medicine - EMS Director
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly