Premier Anesthesia, a leading national Anesthesia practice management and consulting company, is seeking a locum tenens Physician Anesthesiologist for vacation coverage for our group at Adirondack Health in Saranac Lake, New York.
- Staffing model of 4 Physician Anesthesiologists and 3 CRNA's
- Assistance with both short term and long term assignments
- Call is 1:4 with ample overtime opportunities
- Preoperative services consist of 4-5 operating rooms, obstetrics and an endoscopy suite providing more than 6,000 anesthetics per year
- Providing health care to the community for over 100 years, Adirondack Health is a community of 900 employees and 50 providers performing over 25 specialties in multiple facilities
Compensation and Benefits:
- Paid medical malpractice coverage
- Paid travel expenses
- Assistance with the credentialing process
- Contact information below for any additional compensation & benefits details
Saranac Lake is surrounded by the beautiful Adirondack Park in New York's Tri-Lakes Region and adjacent to Lake Placid, the U.S. Olympic Training Center and home to the 1932 and 1980 Olympic Winter Games. Steeped in history by centuries of summering "power-elites", the Saranac Lake area boasts some of the best summertime and wintertime activities on the East Coast.
For more information about this opportunity or to be considered for future Premier Anesthesia locum tenens opportunities, please feel free to contact Sarah Allen direct at 770-643-5781 or email@example.com.
Apply for Anesthesiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly