SURGERY - ORTHOPEDIC PHYSICIAN
Unique opportunity to join two highly regarded Orthopedic Surgeons in Northwest Wisconsin with a quality-driven organization offering excellent work/life balance and high earning potential.
Independent hospital seeking experienced Orthopedic Surgeon to take over an existing practice, working closely with two other Orthopedic Surgeons at nearby sister hospital.
• Build your schedule as desired with 36 patient contact hours required and minimal call
• Experience and interest in Sports Medicine, Upper Extremity or Lower Extremity preferred but not required
• High demand and established referral base for seamless ramp-up period
• Lucrative compensation with 90th%tile earning potential and opportunity for a six-figure sign-on bonus are among many other benefits offered through employment
As one of the Midwest's most popular vacation destinations, this region in Northwest Wisconsin offers a plethora of outdoor activities with convenient access to multiple larger metro areas.
• Just minutes from over 850,000 acres of National Forest, historic fishing lakes and multiple golf courses offering outdoor fun for families of all ages.
• The thriving Northwoods community is home to several world-famous festivals, races, museums and more for year-round entertainment.
• Though the area offers plenty of local amenities, easy access is available to Duluth, the Twin Cities & Eau Claire for a quick weekend trip or international travel.
If you are interested in joining an organization focused on high-quality patient care in a stunning environment, contact me for more details.
Rebecca Larsen, Search Consultant
Specialty: Surgery - Orthopedic
Apply for SURGERY - ORTHOPEDIC PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly