Ft. Lauderdale, FL area: Fantastic Intensivist Opportunity with nation's leading intensivist group
ICC (Intensive Care Consortium) Healthcare has joined HCA, one of the nation’s largest healthcare networks, to change the way critical care medicine is practiced. Our patient-focused, evidence-based solutions improve quality, efficiency and outcomes in the lives of the critically ill patients we serve. We are looking for BC/BE Critical Care trained physicians to join us in our mission to make a difference in the care of every patient every day at
Westside Regional Medical Center in Plantation, FL.
Opportunity Specifics – Westside Regional Medical Center
- 24 hour Physician coverage with APP support of 3 ICUs – Neuro, CV and Med (total 35 beds)
- 12 hour shifts: 7 am – 7 pm/ 7 pm – 7 am.
- ADC 14 patients
- 15 shifts per month in 3-5 day blocks; day and night shifts.
- First NeuroICU and Stroke program in Broward County; Comprehensive Stroke Center.
- Open ICU with Mandatory Intensivist Consult.
- Does NOT qualify for J1 or H1B
About ICC Healthcare
- ICC Healthcare employees over 300 providers in 40 programs with 6-8 new programs opening each year.
- Last year, our providers had over 175,000 patient encounters nationwide.
- We are part of the HCA system of care. HCA owns and operates over 185 facilities in 20 states providing services to over 26 million patients annually.
The ICC Difference
- The success of the ICC intensivist program relies on strong team building strategies within the ICU, the hardwiring of best practice evidence base protocols and streamlining the delivery of hospital wide critical care services.
- Our physicians have the ability to impact change on a national scale through our association with HCA.
- We believe work/life balance is an important and strive to help providers maintain this balance.
- We are a physician driven company that values physician input and experience.
- Opportunities are available to participate in GME through HCA’s commitment to residency and fellowship programs.
- Our partnership with HCA provides access to data on a large scale and allows us to test and implement new models of care and management for the best interest of our patients and physicians.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation with an excellent benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, stock options, 401k with company match, disability, Paid Time off, CME allowance and days, and more.
- Appropriate staffing models and flexible scheduling.
- Occurrence based malpractice insurance.
- Expert practice management including privileging, provider enrollment, and billing and collections.
- PRN, part-time, fulltime, locum tenens and travel opportunities.
- Unmatched growth and leadership opportunities.
Facility Information - Westside Regional Medical Center
Our facility provides comprehensive healthcare to the residents of Broward County. Founded in 1974, Westside Regional Medical Center is a fully accredited hospital that has evolved into a 224-bed medical center and healthcare complex continuously expanding and bringing on the latest technology that enables us to provide leading edge services to the population we serve. Our medical services, combined with programs in specialties varying from stroke to cardiology, from surgery to emergency care, illustrate why we are one of the best leading healthcare facilities in South Florida.
Westside offers comprehensive inpatient and ambulatory medical and surgical services, including emergency service, critical care, comprehensive medical and surgical cardiac care, neurosurgery, orthopedic and sports medicine, oncology, complete diagnostic services, rehabilitative services and stroke.
Community Information – Plantation
Plantation’s natural environment is unsurpassed by other South Florida cities. Situated among thousands of trees are safe, friendly neighborhoods, world-class recreation facilities and a stable business community. It is geographically centered in Broward County, and is home to a number of large national firms, including Motorola Solutions, National Beverage, Magic Leap and Kaplan University. The City of Plantation was incorporated in April of 1953, and has expanded into a growing, vibrant municipality, with a residential population exceeding 88,000.
The City of Plantation is rich in amenities, a competitive business environment and beautifully landscaped streets. You will find an urban environment intermixed with a “hometown” lifestyle, achieved through thoughtful comprehensive planning and the vision and support of our City Council, staff and volunteer organizations.
We invite you to learn more about your “hometown” – from its history to current demographics; from places of worship to educational institutions for all ages. You’ll also find information on the many amenities Plantation has to offer: local golf courses, parks & recreation facilities, shopping, and City Library.
#ICC #HCAdocjobs #CCjobs #FLCCJobs