OBSTETRICS/GYNECOLOGIST - employment Dayton, Ohio
OBSTETRICS/GYNECOLOGIST - employment
Several exceptional employed opportunities for board certified/board eligible obstetrician-gynecologist with well-established, successful and growing practices. Premier Health has four employed practices hiring due to growth. Two of the practices are looking for general ONGYN, the third is looking for general OBGYN with interest in working with midwives and the fourth is looking for general OBGYN with GYN robotic experience. The perfect candidate is interested in the health and wellness of women, and dedicated to quality patient care.
Excellent call schedule
At multiple offices physicians are able to provide excellent and diverse service to their patients including:
- Office urodynamics
- Ultrasound services
- Hysteroscopic procedures
Easy access to hospital based technology including:
- Ligasure for bipolar cautery for Laparoacopic and open cases.
- XI daVinci robot x2
- SI daVinci robot x2
- Total Laparoscopic hysterectomies
- CO2 laser for condylomas and cervical cones.
- Myosure resection of fibroids, polyps through hysteroscope
- Novasure and Hydrothermal endometrial ablations
- Office EPIC EMR integrated with hospital EMR for continuity of care
Miami Valley Hospital is the highest volume tertiary care center in the Greater Dayton Area and serves 16 counties.
The candidate will be practice within Miami Valley Hospital and Miami Valley Hospital South locations:
- Level IIIb NICU and PICU
- Maternal Fetal Medicine and Genetics
- Over 5,000 births
- Competitive compensation plus benefits
- Flexible employment options with potential sign-on bonus or loan repayment through Premier Physician Network
Apply for OBSTETRICS/GYNECOLOGIST - employment Dayton, Ohio
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly