Breast Imager - $20,000 Start Date Bonus in Sebring, FL with NO CALL or WEEKENDS!
Envision Physician Services, a large, national radiology group, has an outstanding opportunity for a radiologist who has excellent breast imaging skills and is comfortable with general radiology, to join our growing practice in Sebring, FL. Join us today and enjoy the robust benefits of being a part of the Envision team; where you aren’t just a number, you’re a part of the family!
- $20,000 Start Date Bonus!
- No call, No evening hours and No weekends!
- Great compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance, disability and life insurance, 401K
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage
- Hours are Monday – Friday, 8a-5p
- Primarily based at the Breast Center
- Skills to include Tomosynthesis, Automated Breast Ultrasound (ABUS), Breast MRI, Stereotactic breast biopsies and Needle localizations
- Current MQSA certification or Breast Imaging Fellowship
- Proficient in general radiology
- Board certification or board eligible if just out of training
- Active Florida license or ability to obtain with the help of Envision Physician Services
With less than a two hour commute to Florida’s most visited areas, Orlando, West Palm Beach and Fort Myers, Sebring is a centrally located city with lots of options. Sebring offers multiple state parks, their own International Raceway, golf courses, camp grounds, a performing arts theatre and a wonderful Downtown Historic District. If you enjoy water sports, Lake Placid is a quick drive where you can enjoy boating, tubing, and much more. This family friendly area will never leave you without something to enjoy together! Enjoy the temperatures other vacation to Florida for and call this place home.
Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time, per diem, employed or independent contractor (site- and specialty-specific) opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an organization that delivers unmatched opportunities and resources, including:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
- Colleague referral bonus program
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.(TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company. This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs. Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits. Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women’s and Children’s, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply for Radiology Radiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly