Signature OB/GYN, a member of Johns Hopkins Medicine, is seeking an Obstetrician/Gynecologist to join our growing practice.
About Signature OB/GYN:
Signature OB/GYN, a community specialty practice of Johns Hopkins Medicine, is seeking an OB/GYN to join its award-winning practice in Howard County, Maryland. The practice is affiliated with Howard County General Hospital, a member of Johns Hopkins Medicine, with a level 3 NICU and a diverse patient population. The practice has a satellite location in Eldersburg, Maryland.
Signature OB/GYN is a multi-disciplinary team (11 MDs, 5 Midwives, and 1 NP) of compassionate and knowledgeable medical professionals and staff who are dedicated to providing personalized patient-centered care.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Board certified or Board eligible
- Strong clinical and surgical skills
- A desire to grow a thriving obstetrics and gynecology practice
Johns Hopkins offers a comprehensive benefits plan including:
- Competitive Salary and Bonus Opportunity
- Paid CME & Annual stipend
- Paid Malpractice Coverage
- Exceptional medical, vision, and dental options
- Retirement plan
- Short-term & Long-term disability
- Life Insurance
- Ability to do a 1:8 Call Rotation
Live in DC/Baltimore Metro Area:
- Enjoy every amenity the DC/Baltimore metro has to offer including fine dining, major sporting events, and water activities
- Easily commutable to the biggest and best cities on the East Coast including Washington D.C., Philadelphia, and New York City
- Excellent school systems and numerous colleges and universities
- Immediate access to three major airports
Apply for OB/GYN Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly