Hospital-Employed 100 percent Nephrology Hospitalist opportunity joining Phoebe Putney Health System with over 300 providers rooted in the community for over 100 years.
This 691-bed teaching hospital and a regional center for cancer treatment, cardiac medicine/surgery, gastrointestinal disease, and neuro-science offers one of the most robust and unique Nephrology Hospitalist practice environments in the entire United States.
• $350,000 Never Ending Base Salary
• 7 on / 7 Ooff
• 2 Nephrology Hospitalists on each shift at a time
• Average inpatient census ranges from 25-40
• Average daily consults range from 8-15 total
• Excellent benefits, paid malpractice, moving expenses, and signing bonus
Located in Southern Georgia, a region closely tied to America's Indian culture, the antebellum age of the Old South and the timeless sports of hunting and fishing.
• Located on the Florida Aquifer, an ocean of freshwater that feeds the area's rivers providing boundless of outdoor recreation activities
• With an affordable cost of living almost 20% less than the national average per Sperling's, you can purchase a beautiful multi-acreage lot with estate homes, horse ranches or live in one of the many gated communities
• Countless family amenities including sports leagues, swim/tennis/golf & country clubs or hiking, equestrian and competitive cycling for the more competitive
• Travel is quick and easy with a regional airport with direct flights daily to Atlanta or other Southeast cities or a short drive will land you on the pristine beaches of Florida's Gulf Coast
If you are interested to learn more, please send your updated CV to nwaters@JacksonPhysicianSearch.com detailing the best number and time to contact you discussing this opportunity further or text me at 770-330-8371 to schedule a specific time to connect over the phone.
Apply for NEPHROLOGY PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly