Rheumatologist opportunity in thriving South Carolina community
- Position Type
Collegial, progressive and growing.
Lexington Medical Center in West Columbia, South Carolina, seeks a board certified/board eligible rheumatologist to join an established practice of four physicians.
Physicians of Lexington Rheumatology work four days a week and receive a competitive compensation package along with comprehensive benefits. Our patients benefit from our access to x-ray, DEXA scanning, an infusion suite, plain and ultrasound radiographs, as well as to the full spectrum of rheumatology medications.
Position benefits include:
- Growing and Innovative Free Standing Cancer Center
- Weekly multidisciplinary Tumor Board
- Experienced Cancer Care Team
- Critical Care Intensivist Coverage
- Full complement of specialists available
- Competitive Salary w/RVU
- Comprehensive benefits package including Malpractice, Health, Dental and Vision insurance, SC State Retirement Plan with matching contributions
- Child Development Center on campus, exclusive to employees
- State-of-the-art marketing plan designed to introduce candidate to the patients living in our community and assist with growing a thriving practice.
Lexington Medical Center anchors a health care network that includes six community medical centers throughout Lexington County and employs a staff of 6,700 health care professionals. The network also includes comprehensive cardiovascular and oncology care affiliated with Duke Medicine, an occupational health center, the largest skilled nursing facility in the Carolinas and 76 physician practices.
Lexington Medical Center is a 485-bed, multispeciality hospital located in the Midlands of South Carolina. Our continuous, steady growth is complemented by an impeccable reputation as an employer, community member, and vital resource for physician practices and health care businesses.
I encourage you to visit the practice website (www.lexingtonrheumatology.com) to learn more about our well-respected rheumatologists. You will find more information about our Physician Network and what it is like to practice with us by visiting www.lmcphysicians.com.
Apply for Rheumatologist opportunity in thriving South Carolina community
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly