Foundation Health Partners is actively looking to hire an Orthopedic Surgeon to join Dr. Cary Keller, Dr. Gary Molk and the team at Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Fairbanks in Fairbanks, Alaska. Join a longstanding, successful practice that includes the full range of general orthopedics and sports medicine. Prefer candidates with a Sports Medicine Fellowship that are motivated to work with high school and University of Alaska teams and assist with community sporting events.
We are looking for physicians with both clinical skill and passion to share our vision and serve our patients with exceptional care--physicians who will embrace the Alaskan adventure and serve our friends, families and neighbors.
- Opportunity to join a successful collaborative practice while building and growing your surgical volumes and skills
- Call 6 shifts per 4 weeks (78 Call Days Per Year); Additional shift call stipend of $1,500 per shift for call beyond the 6 per 4 weeks
- NextGen EMR
- Medical Assistant to be assigned to new provider
- Conveniently located across the street from Fairbanks Memorial Hospital
- FMH s new 90K square foot Surgery Center features 7 Operating Suites, Admission & Pre-Admission Suites and Pre & Post Surgery Bays
- Wide range of rehabilitation services
- In office x-ray, casting and minor procedures
- Additional advanced imaging services at Fairbanks Memorial Hospital include Arthrography, Interventional Radiology, MRI, Myelography, Nuclear Medicine, Ultra-Sound, Siemens new SOMATOM FORCE Dual Source, Low Dose, High Resolution CT Scanner and a team of radiologists whose expertise includes fellowships in Musculoskeletal, Neuroradiology and Breast and Women s Imaging
- Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery (MD or DO).
- Unrestricted licensure to practice within Alaska
- Must possess exceptional people skills and be a team player
- General bread and butter orthopedic surgery
- Additional upper extremity (hand, elbows, shoulders) desirable
- Interest in Sports Medicine strongly preferred
- $600,000 Annual Base Salary
- Additional Tiered RVU Productivity Compensation
- Base salary + production at median RVU= $812,000 income
Full Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, CME, Retirement, Malpractice, ATO
$65K Signing Bonus & Temp Housing
Foundation Health Partners Facilities:
Fairbank Memorial Hospital (FMH) is a 152-bed community owned hospital with a new state of the art inpatient surgery center, imaging and breast center, heart and vascular center, hospitalists, inpatient behavioral health, cancer treatment center, women s center, level 2 NICU, ICU and telemetry. FMH is a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network. Denali Center is a 90-bed short and long-term care facility co-located on the campus.
Tanana Valley Clinic (TVC) is the hospital affiliated outpatient clinic with 15 specialized departments employing over 60 providers who work collaboratively to deliver quality care to our friends, families and neighbors across the communities of Interior Alaska. TVC also operates two convenient walk-in medical clinics: 1st Care located downtown & 1st Care West to serve the community with easy access. Additionally, TVC s Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment Center and the Orthopedic & Sportsmedicine Practice both have separate convenient locations from the main TVC facility. Tanana Valley Clinic is the largest comprehensive locally owned multispecialty clinic in Alaska.
Our service area is a population of 100,000 most of whom live in the Fairbanks North Star Borough but we also serve the rural village communities located across the river systems of the Interior (Yukon, Koyukuk, Kuskokwim, Tanana). Many of which are only accessible by small aircraft.
Fairbanks is a wonderful university community with a surprising amount of arts, music, theater and community activities. Situated in the Tanana River Valley with the Alaska Range to the south and the Brooks Range to the north, Fairbanks is surrounded by the awesome beauty of wilderness. Groomed and lighted cross-country ski trails at both Birch Hill and the University of Alaska provide excellent winter recreation. Summer boasts extended hours of daylight in the land of the midnight sun with unlimited options for outdoor adventures: golfing, alpine hiking, river trips, boating, cycling, camping, national parks, fishing, etc. This is a warm & welcoming community for the individual or family looking for a new adventure.
Apply for Orthopedic Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly