Premier GI Practice Seeking Gastroenterologist in Weatherford, TX
Medical City Healthcare is seeking a Board Certified/ Board Eligible Gastroenterologist to join a thriving private practice in Weatherford, Texas. Texas Digestive Disease Consultants was established in 1995 and is a professional association of exceptionally well trained Gastroenterologists brought together to provide the highest quality of care for patients with digestive problems.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS & BENEFITS / PRACTICE FEATURES
- Applicants must have an Active Medical License- Texas License Preferred
- Board Certification or Eligible in Gastroenterology
- MD or DO
- Includes Inpatient and Outpatient- state of the art facility
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Competitive Salary and Comprehensive Benefits- Includes Medical, Malpractice and Investment Opportunities
- Relocation Bonus
- Great Quality of Life and Work Life Balance
- Immediate Patient Base
LOCATION INFORMATION & ADDITIONAL DETAILS
Weatherford, Texas is conveniently located approximately 20 minutes west of Ft. Worth. Weatherford is known for its community and family oriented way of life that makes it one of the premier places to live in North Texas. Residents share a vision for Weatherford that balances its rich, western, and pioneer heritage with progress and economic vitality. If you would like to grow in a community with tradition, Weatherford, Texas is the right place for you.
Apply for Premier GI Practice Seeking Gastroenterologist in Weatherford, TX
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly