ERCP & EUS Advanced Fellowship Trained Gastroenterologist
- Position Type
Marshfield Clinic – Marshfield Center in Marshfield, Wisconsin is seeking:
- A BC/BE fellowship trained Gastroenterologist with additional fellowship training in ERCP and EUS required.
- A BC/BE Fellowship trained General Gastroenterologist - ERCP skills are not required but are valuable.
The established department houses a 10 room GI unit. Marshfield Clinic and Marshfield Medical Center are adjoining complexes. On site ancillary services include radiology, infusions, lab, and ASC. J-1 Visa sponsorship is available. Call will be 1:5 when fully staffed.
Marshfield Clinic is part of Marshfield Clinic Health System, and is committed to enriching the lives of others through accessible, affordable compassionate healthcare. Successful applicants will listen, serve and put the needs of patients and customers first.
Marshfield Clinic is overseen by an 11-member physician Board of Directors and a physician executive director. Marshfield Clinic physicians and staff serve more than 325,000 unique patients each year through accessible, high quality health care, research and education. With 675+ physicians in 86 medical specialties and subspecialties as well as over 9,000 employees in more than 50 locations in Wisconsin, Marshfield Clinic is nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care.
Our communities are midsize, safe and offer abundant recreational activities. Marshfield Clinic Health System (MCHS) physicians enjoy easy commutes, living in friendly neighborhoods, access to the great outdoors, excellent schools and a calm pace of life. Our communities offer the amenities of larger cities without the drawbacks. You can impact your community and have the time and convenience to build the life you want.
Compensation and Benefits
- Generous 2 year guaranteed salary
- Educational Loan Assistance and/or competitive bonus
- To start, 4 weeks’ vacation, 2 weeks CME, and a $5,800 annual CME allowance
- Health, dental, life, disability, and occurrence-based malpractice insurance
- Fully funded retirement plan; 401(k) with match; 457(b)
- Generous relocation allowance
Marshfield Clinic is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for ERCP & EUS Advanced Fellowship Trained Gastroenterologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly