ObGyn in Multi-Provider Office
Our office is located in Huntsville, AL directly next to one of the two hospitals in our city. We are an established practice with more than 15 years in the community. Our practice has a stellar reputation in the community, having been selected the Top ObGyn Practice for the last 3 years as voted on by the largest "Mom Group" in the area. We are looking for another hard-working physician dedicated to providing world-class care to patients in our city.
This position offers excellent benefits including: competitive starting salary, paid time off, health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, 401(k) with profit sharing, malpractice insurance, and help with CME. This position has the potential for an opportunity to later have an ownership interest in the highly successful practice.
Our practice currently has 2 full-time physicians and a nurse practitioner. Our office has recently been remodeled and added on to so that another physician can immediately join the practice. Our practice is primarily private insurance and we do not accept Medicaid. Our providers have full privileges at both hospitals in town. Both physicians are trained in the da Vinci Surgical system and would prefer any interested applicants to either already be trained or be willing to undergo training for daVinci. We have a full staff of dedicated professionals to support the providers. Our weekend call will only be 1 in 6 with the addition of a new provider.
Huntsville, with a population of nearly 400,000 in the metro area, is a high-tech, family oriented, multi cultural community with excellent schools, dining and is nestled at the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains with an abundance of activities to do inside or out. Huntsville is situated in the fastest growing major metropolitan area in Alabama, and with the highest per capita income in the southeast. Huntsville is the best place to live, learn and work. Below are some of the highlights of Huntsville:
- Public schools boast more national merit scholars per capita than any other in the country
- Technology, space and defense industry play a major role in Huntsville
- Huntsville/Madison County boasts more Doctorate degrees per capita than any other city in the nation
- Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail, Broadway Theater League, Huntsville Symphony Orchestra, US Space & Rocket Center, Huntsville Botanical Garden, Hsv. Museum of Art, Constitution Hall Village, Early Works Children's Museum, Monte Sano State Park and Bridgestreet Town Center are just some of the main attractions!
- The City of Huntsville received Standard & Poor's highest possible AAA bond rating for strength of the local economy.
- Huntsville named one of the Top 10 Smartest Cities in the World by Forbes.
- Huntsville named one of the Top 50 Best Places to Raise Children in the U.S. By Business Week.
To apply for this position, email your CV to email@example.com
Apply for ObGyn in Multi-Provider Office
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly