Trauma Medical Director- Thousand Oaks, CA
- Position Type
- Trauma Medical Director for Los Robles Hospital in Thousand Oaks, CA
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center is seeking a qualified candidate with directorship experience for their Trauma unit.
- Build a collaborative program and lead a robust clinical program and exhibit a commitment to clinical excellence and innovation.
- Possess exceptional leadership and clinical expertise in traumatology, acute care surgery and surgical critical care
- Lead the integration of trauma and critical care services within the Los Robles Health System
- Be board certified in trauma and critical care medicine
- Have a thorough understanding and experience in leading the successful accreditation of ACS Level II designation.
- Collaborate with Trauma Program leadership to expand the Outreach and Injury Prevention Program
- Lead innovation and discovery in the delivery and implementation of trauma care at Los Robles Health System.
- Serve as the lead person for the trauma peer review process to include review of all trauma patient's medical record, identify the peer review concerns, manage peer review meetings
Los Robles Health System is a licensed 382-bed acute care facility. Fully accredited by The Joint Commission, Los Robles has the only Level II Trauma Center in Eastern Ventura County and the only Emergency room in both Los Angeles and Ventura Counties with the coveted EDAP (Emergency Department Approved for Pediatrics) rating. In addition, it is the only hospital certified by both Counties as a STEMI-designated heart attack center for rapid heart attack response and is a certified Comprehensive Stroke Center. With over 600 physicians on its medical staff, representing over 50 medical and dental specialties, Los Robles is proud to be the community s most trusted resource for health and a regional destination for care.
Giving Back to Our Community
The staff and leadership at Los Robles provide support to countless organizations in our community including the American Heart Association, the American Cancer Society, the Boys and Girls Club, Senior Concerns, Meals on Wheels and Hospice of the Conejo. We are also passionate about fundraising internally for the Hope Fund an internal campaign focused on helping employees and their families in times of need.
Investing in Our Employees
Nationally, we are part of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA), the nation s largest for-profit hospital system. Offering competitive benefits, professional development and growth opportunities, this hospital is part of the local Los Robles Health System consisting of Los Robles Regional Medical Center, Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital, Los Robles Rehabilitation Hospital, Los Robles Imaging Center, The Center for Advanced Wound Healing and other outpatient and specialty clinics.
At Los Robles Regional Medical Center, we value education and staying on top of the latest trends and developments in healthcare. We continuously offer competency based trainings, CEU class opportunities, and have professional educators that are here to help you keep up to date with the latest practices so that you can stay current, compliant and competent.
A Place to Call Home
Los Robles Regional Medical Center is located in the beautiful city of Thousand Oaks in Southern California. The region is known for its famous California weather and the city s surrounding natural beauty. The city of Thousand Oaks has been consistently ranked within the 10 safest cities in the United States. It features family friendly neighborhoods, strong private and public schools, recreational parks, superb dining and a variety of shopping centers. We are also home to California Lutheran University, Wildwood Regional Park and are only a short distance from the famous Ronald Reagan Presidential Library. As a Thousand Oaks resident, you have countless recreational activities to choose from, which include hiking, horseback riding, golfing, surfing and boating. Our pristine location is only a short distance away from the Los Angeles Metropolitan Area, famous state beaches and snow capped mountains.
As a team, we are dedicated to making Los Robles Regional Medical Center the community s most trusted resource for health and a regional destination for care.
Stay up to date with us by visiting our website and following us on our social media accounts:
Year Established: 1968
Specialties: Cardiology, Obstetrics, Neurosciences, Orthopedics
Apply for Trauma Medical Director- Thousand Oaks, CA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly