Do you have big ideas and even bigger ambitions? Sound Physicians is seeking a physician leader who is passionate about embracing innovation. Physicians who choose to lead at Sound thrive because they are willing to take risks, focus on their teams while doing whatever they can to make their practice successful. As healthcare becomes more complex it takes a resilient leader to collaborate and find new ways to bring a team together and provide high-quality care for patients every day. At Sound Physicians, we invest in our leaders with dedicated learning & development team so you can reach your greatest human potential.
- Commitment to our front-line providers
- Contributions are valued and rewarded
- Provider-specific performance feedback
As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you. Trust, recognition, comradery, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on. Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- You will have a dedicated staffing coordinator
- The regional operations team will provide you with ongoing reports to help manage performance
- Benefit from SoundMetrix, our robust data platform
- You will have a dedicated physician-led team for professional education focused on your individual development and growth
PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center is a 450-bed community-owned, not-for-profit hospital located in Vancouver, Washington serving patients from Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. In addition to caring for individual patients, PeaceHealth has a strong commitment to improving the health of the communities in which it serves. The facilitys hospitalist-designed technology platform streamlines work, clearing the path to practice high-quality medicine. PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center was awarded accreditation by DNV Healthcare for demonstrating compliance with DNV Healthcare's national standards for healthcare quality and safety.
- Lead this established team of 28 physicians, 5 advanced practitioners, 3 clinical performance nurses, and a program manager
- Open ICU with full subspecialty backup; no procedures and no codes
- EPIC EMR
- Board certification in internal medicine or family medicine required
- Prior chief hospitalist/leadership experience preferred or 2+ years acute care hospitalist experience with career aspirations to lead a team
- H1B and J1 eligible facility; access to Sounds in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and services covered
When you join Sound Physicians, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve. You will make an impact on creating the best clinical outcomes and processes and feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement.Location and Lifestyle
Vancouver is located on Washington States southern border, on the banks of the Columbia River just across from Portland, Oregon. Any direction you look, the scenery is astounding - snowcapped mountains, nationally protected evergreen forests, the waterfall-laced Columbia River gorge, and rugged Pacific-coast beaches - all within a short 90-minute drive. The northwest is a dream come true for outdoor enthusiasts. Vancouver and Portland offer all the best amenities of city living. A thriving arts scene, varied professional sports teams, unique neighborhoods, and a wealth of diverse culinary destinations. Columbia River George is a renowned windsurfing destination, and there are plentiful options for skiing and hiking with an hours drive. The advantages of small city life are preserved in Vancouver with its excellent schools and easy pace. There are fine cultural and commercial offerings just 10 minutes away in Portland. And enjoy a tax break with no income tax in Vancouver and no sales tax in Portland!
Apply for Chief Hospitalist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly