- Position Type
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- Join a collegial, local practice delivering quality care to the community with a 38 physician hospitalist team
- State-of-the-art newly renovated 300-bed hospital with a brand new patient tower that opened in 2011
- Closed ICU
- No procedures required
- Family medicine hospitalists must have two years experience
- H1B eligible facility; access to Sounds in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and services covered
Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians Path to Partnership track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Awe-inspiring natural wonders frame the area with views of Mount Rainier that pop up all around western Washington while the seemingly endless shoreline of the Puget Sound provides glistening water views with a backdrop of majestic mountain ranges peppering the scenery. Life here delivers an unimaginable variety - hiking mountain trails, world-renowned shopping, outdoor recreation, amazing global dining with fresh, local seafood, unique Pacific Northwest cuisine, arts and culture, and nationally recognized museums. From Seattles bustling neighborhoods and rich diversity to Tacomas vibrant, urban core alive with culture and historic homes to Puyallups scenic great outdoors and family-friendly neighborhoods, there are a plethora of area options to fit anyones lifestyle.
Apply for Hospitalist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly