- Position Type
Do you have big ideas and even bigger ambitions? Sound Physicians is seeking a physician leader who is passionate about embracing innovation. Physicians who choose to lead at Sound thrive because they are willing to take risks, focus on their teams while doing whatever they can to make their practice successful. As healthcare becomes more complex it takes a resilient leader to collaborate and find new ways to bring a team together and provide high-quality care for patients every day. At Sound Physicians, we invest in our leaders with a dedicated learning & development team so you can reach your greatest human potential.
- Commitment to our front-line providers
- Contributions are valued and rewarded
- Provider-specific performance feedback
As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you. Trust, recognition, comradery, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on. Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- You will have a dedicated staffing coordinator
- The regional operations team will provide you with ongoing reports to help manage performance
- Benefit from SoundMetrix, our robust data platform
- You will have a dedicated physician-led team for professional education focused on your individual development and growth
When you join Sound Physicians, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve. You will make an impact on creating the best clinical outcomes and processes and feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement. Are you ready to reach your greatest human potential? Apply today!
- Board certification in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine required
- Prior chief hospitalist experience preferred or 4+ years Hospitalist experience with career aspirations to lead a team
- J1 eligible; access to Sounds in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and filing services are covered
Located in the northwestern corner of the Commonwealth of Virginia, Woodstock, Virginia is located in Shenandoah County. The community of Woodstock is nestled in the Shenandoah Valley, located between the Blue Ridge Mountains and Allegheny Mountains. Woodstock is the fourth oldest town in Virginia. Steeped in history, the town was home to the famed Revolutionary Peter Muhlenberg, who came in 1772 to serve as a Lutheran pastor. With easy access to Washington DC, located only 90 miles west, Woodstock offers its residents a quaint lifestyle with many outdoor and cultural activities. Enjoy endless walking trails, canoeing, fishing, winery tours, historic museums and cavern exploration.
Apply for Chief Hospitalist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly