Ob-Gyn General Opportunity - UPMC Pinnacle
UPMC Pinnacle — a growing multisite health system — has opportunities for full-time ob-gyn physicians in the Carlisle, Hanover, Harrisburg, Lancaster, and York areas.
Join one of our ob-gyn specialty groups that places a strong focus on the “The Triple Aim” – better care for the population we serve, better patient experience, and reduction of overall health care costs.
- Possesses a strong work ethic and is a reliable team player to provide both comprehensive ob-gyn and surgical care to our patients
- Primarily responsible for diagnosis and treatment of adult female and adolescent patients in the area of obstetrics and gynecology within the growing ob-gyn specialty groups
- Participates in the day-to-day activities of the department which includes assisting with the completion of medical records, performing audits, development of quality assurance programs, and serving on committees as requested by the department chair
- Ob-gyn residency coming soon
- Board-certified in ob-gyn or active candidate for board certification
- Highly competitive salary with incentive bonus based on productivity plus a rich benefits package including malpractice coverage and retirement plan. A relocation allowance is also provided.
About South Central Pennsylvania:
- Features both rural and suburban living and boasts an abundance of sports, arts, cultural events and entertainment. Close to historically significant areas such as Gettysburg and world-famous Hersheypark and Hershey's Chocolate World.
- Offers top-rated public schools, blue-ribbon private schools, and some of Pennsylvania's top colleges and universities. Area school districts are consistently ranked in the top 20 percent of Pennsylvania. With affordable homes — a composite cost of living index of 99.7, compared to 126.5 in Philadelphia — it's a great place to grow a career and family.
- Listed among Forbes.com “America's Most Livable Cities,” and ranked in U.S. News & World Report's “Best Cities to Live” in 2017, we are a two to three-hour drive away from New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and Washington, D.C.
About UPMC Pinnacle
UPMC Pinnacle is a nationally recognized leader in providing high-quality, patient-centered health care services in central Pennsylvania and surrounding rural communities. The not-for-profit system cares for more than 1.2 million area residents yearly, providing life-saving emergency care, essential primary care and leading-edge diagnostic services. The UPMC Pinnacle health system includes seven acute care hospitals with 1,161 licensed beds, over 160 outpatient clinics and ancillary facilities, more than 2,900 physicians and allied health professionals, and approximately 11,000 employees. It is a health care hub serving Dauphin, Cumberland, Perry, York, Lancaster, Lebanon, Juniata, Franklin, Adams and parts of Snyder counties.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/r9mcjfqm2987wjh7
Apply for Ob-Gyn General Opportunity - UPMC Pinnacle
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly