SURGERY - THORACIC PHYSICIAN
Ascension Healthcare, the nation’s largest nonprofit health system seeking a highly motivated and energetic BC/BE Thoracic Surgeon to join our growing team in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- Join a well-established Oncology Service Line in Milwaukee, joining a collegial team of 5 Medical Oncologists, 2 Radiation Oncologists, 2 Gyn/Oncs, and APCs
- Strong Pulmonary team includes bronchoscopists and interventional pulmonologists
- Practice in a beautiful updated facility on the stunning shore of Lake Michigan, offering a closed ICU managed by intensivists, 14 ORs and a brand-new $5.2m Hybrid Operating Room
- Competitive compensation package offering 2-year guaranteed base salary with incentive bonus and proven earning potential above 75th percentile
- Lucrative six-figure bonus package includes generous sign-on, loan support, and residency stipend for qualifying candidates
- Unmatched benefits include retirement savings options, paid relocation, malpractice insurance, and robust PTO package
- Named one of U.S. News & World Report’s “Best Places to Live,” Milwaukee is known for offering an unbeatable quality of life and year-round activities for all ages.
- From a downtown urban loft to a rural outpost where you can enjoy nature, Milwaukee offers an abundance of options to suit your lifestyle and boasts 10% lower cost of living than the national average.
- Milwaukee has a bustling nightlife, award-winning restaurants, a thriving music and arts scene, one of the country’s top zoos, and professional sports teams, promising fun for the whole family.
Named one of the Top 10 States to Practice Medicine by WalletHub, come see for yourself why physicians are choosing to call Wisconsin home and enjoy this little slice of heaven.
Click here to schedule a call with me: https://calendly.com/tosseck
Apply for SURGERY - THORACIC PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly