Ortho Surgery Opportunity!
Seeking a talented General Orthopedic surgeon with sub-specialty training in Joint Arthroplasty. This is an outstanding private practice with locations in Kankakee County, IL. An excellent candidate will be BC/BE and desire to join an established practice in the growing area of Illinois. Current practice includes medical and sports orthopedics with the opportunity for complex cases such as total joint replacement and shoulders. This is a full-time position at busy clinics with 12 other physicians supporting AMITA HEALTH St. Mary’s Hospital Kankakee and Riverside Hospital.
- Initial base salary PLUS production component with robust benefits including: CME funds, health, vision, dental, and 401 (k) plans, both traditional or Roth offered
- Great comp package with opportunity to earn quarterly bonuses
- Light call schedule; 1 weekend per month and 1 day per week
- Staff support: 1 RN and 1 MA for each surgeon
- New grads welcome to apply
Explore the wonders of Kankakee County! With 57 miles of winding river, rural and urban destinations, rich history and natural beauty, there is so much to enjoy. We host more than 60 festivals and events throughout the year, each offering its own unique blend of heritage and fun. You can experience theatre, fine dining, recreational activities, shopping, farmer’s markets and a multitude of other rare finds. Visit VisitKankakeeCounty.com for additional information
Apply for Ortho Surgery Opportunity!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly