Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- 198-bed mid-sized community hospital with a brand new Emergency Department
- Established 10 physician team with 2 advanced practitioners and Clinical Performance Nurse
- Lucrative pay structure - $305k(+), sign on bonus, plus incentives, paid sick time, full benefits, and CME
- Hospitalists and ED physicians will run codes, No call environment
- Closed ICU with 24/7 intensivist coverage; no procedures
- Flexible scheduling - 12-15 shifts/mo block schedule
Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, Sound Institute, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians Path to Partnership track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
Located between NYC (3 hours) and Boston (1-1.5 hours), Holyoke offers a unique combination of history, arts, and recreation in a variety of different avenues. Explore a scenic hike or neighborhood festivals at one of the local vibrant parks, enjoy the museums, and shop at one of New Englands largest shopping centers all in the heart of Holyoke. Attractions range from scenic outdoor activities to rich cultural and educational avenues with 14 nearby colleges and universities. Make your new home in Western Massachusetts.
Apply for Nocturnist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly