Rochester Regional Health-Gastroenterology Opportunity!
Rochester Regional Health is seeking BC/BE Gastroenterologists to join our progressive and expanding practice in Rochester, New York.
- Join a cohesive and collegial group of seven Board Certified Gastroenterologists and six Advanced Practice Providers.
- Provide consultative services to both inpatients and outpatients and combine high-tech services with highly skilled and compassionate care .
- Conduct procedures in a fully equipped endoscopy center and work closely as a team with highly skilled nurse practitioners, radiologists, oncologists, surgeons and other health professionals
- Opportunities for EUS and ERCP, if interested.
- We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Rochester Regional Health is an integrated health services organization serving the people of Western New York, the Finger Lakes and beyond. The system provides care from 150 locations, including five hospitals; more than 100 primary and specialty practices, rehabilitation centers and ambulatory campuses; innovative senior services, facilities and independent housing; a wide range of behavioral health services; and ACM Medical Laboratory, a global leader in patient and clinical trials.
The Rochester region’s suburbs feature excellent public and private schools, and a variety of housing options. The Rochester region offers diverse cultural and recreational opportunities year-round, including the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra, GeVa Theater Center, Rochester International Jazz Festival, as well as easy access to Manhattan, Boston, Washington, DC and Philadelphia, the Adirondacks and the Finger Lakes.
Apply for Rochester Regional Health-Gastroenterology Opportunity!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly