Live Where You Want, Practice Where You Are Needed! Travel Opportunity with the Benefits of Empl...
- Position Type
Live where you want, practice where you are needed
ICC, the nation’s leading intensivist group, is changing the way Intensivist programs are launched and staffed by establishing our Intensivist Resource Team. This team is comprised of skilled clinicians who also possess exceptional communication, leadership and operational abilities. Our Resource Team providers are one of the most essential parts of the ICC team and play an invaluable role in the success and growth of our company.
Physicians in this role have the responsibility of introducing the entire ICC standard and method of care to new facilities through relationship building with hospital staff and administrative personnel, mentoring new physicians who will be in the location on a permanent basis, and the implementation of clinically based protocols and procedures to provide the highest levels of patient care. Additionally, this team of physicians provides coverage for staffing needs at programs across the country.
Being a member of the Resource Team provides physicians with exceptional career opportunities including the following benefits:
- Exceptional compensation and benefits package for full time employees (12-15 shifts per month)
- Concierge-level support and resources for travel (expense reimbursement, travel coordination, credentialing support)
- Job stability while providing new challenges
- Benefits of being a full time employee (medical, dental, disability, stock purchase plan, paid malpractice, paid time off, CME time and allowance, and more)
- Ability to experience a variety of workplace settings and locales
- Fast track to future leadership opportunities
With our relationship with HCA, one of the nation’s largest healthcare systems, the potential is unlimited. ICC currently employees over 200 Critical Care Medicine providers in 10 states with more programs opening each year.
Now is the time to launch your career in a new direction and become a leader in a company that values your expertise!
- BC/BE in Critical Care Medicine (IM, EM, AN, Surg, PULM)
- Willingness to travel approximately 2 weeks per month
- Ability to obtain licensure in any state
- Exceptional relationship building skills.
- Clinical education experience a plus
Apply for Live Where You Want, Practice Where You Are Needed! Travel Opportunity with the Benefits of Empl...
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly