Physician / Urology
- Position Type
UNC Health Care Wayne in eastern North Carolina is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible Urologist.
- Wayne Health Urological Associates is a growing urology practice that has been in the Goldsboro NC community for over 30 years.
- You will be joining a practice with two other Urologists with approximately25 years of combined Urology experience.
- This position is replacing a third partner who is retiring.
- 1:5 call rotation. This group shares call with another two-physician group in Kinston NC, and call coverage is for both Wayne UNC Health Care and UNC Lenoir in Kinston NC.
- Your primary hospital will be at UNC Wayne (formerly Wayne Memorial Hospital) in Goldsboro NC. The hospital is now affiliated and managed by UNC Health Care.
- Wayne Health Urological Associates is located about a mile from UNC Wayne (Wayne Memorial Hospital).
- Hospitalist service on staff.
- The practice is currently on paper but will be transitioning to EPIC systems in the summer of 2017.
- The right candidate will need to live in the community.
Compensation package will include:
- Competitive Salary plus Incentives
- First Year Income Guarantee with Paid Time Off during first year
- Generous benefit plan including CME Allowance, Health & Life Insurance, Retirement
- Sign on Bonus
- Relocation Expenses
Apply for Physician / Urology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly